TO REACH AS MANY POSSIBLE WHILE SPREADING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
As the methods and strategies to reach as many possible continue to evolve, our faith is, and remains rooted in these fundamental beliefs.
About the Bible
We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God and that all scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in one God who is eternal in His existence, triune in His manifestation, being Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. We believe He is soverign and absolute in his authority. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Colossians 2:9).
About the deity of Jesus christ
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, bodily resurrection, and ascension unto the right hand of Almighty God as the cornerstone of our faith. We also believe that His all-sufficient power and atoning blood saves and clenses us through confession and repentance of sin, and faith in Christ Jesus alone.
We believe that in Jesus Christ lies the fullness of the Godhead bodily - He is fully God and fully man. (John 1:1; Luke 1:35; Matthew 28:6; Acts 7:55; Hebrews 9:14; Romans 10:9,10)
- We believe that salvation is received through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ and through the confession that He is your Lord and Savior. (Romans 10:13-14; Acts 2:38)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38)
- We believe that a life of holiness, separation from the world, and sin are paramount to the believer, and that we must continually serve the Lord with a pure heart and a right Spirit. (2 Corinthians 6:17; Psalm 51:10)
about the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the sign of speaking in other tongues. (Acts 2:4; Ephesians 5:18-21, Galatians 5:22,23).
About end times
- We believe in the rapture of the church and the Second Coming of Christ, that believers will experience the restoration of the church and all that the Prophets have spoken, the visual and bodily return of Jesus Christ as He comes again to set His Kingdom in order on Earth. (Matt. 24:27-30; 1 Thess. 4:14-17; Zech. 14:4,9)
- We believe in worshiping the Lord in spirit, song, dance and with the raising of our hands. We believe that we are to praise and worship Him with our whole being. (Psalm 150:1-6; John 4:24)